- ACGME Approved Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- 36 month residency program format
- Level 1 Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Serving St. Paul metropolitan area, greater Minnesota, and Western Wisconsin
- Designed to meet the requirements for Clinical Post Graduate PA Programs for ARC-PA (accreditation process undergoing reevaluation)
- 18 month Clinical Rotation Schedule
- Collaborates with the physician EM residency program
- March and June start dates available
Square feet of clinical space
Care areas (pods)
bed care pods for crisis/behavioral health
Why I’m a resident
I have always been someone that loves chaos and has the ability to stay calm in even the most stressful moments, which really helped me in deciding that emergency medicine was a good fit for me. I also enjoy the range of medicine I get to practice and how much research and room for improvement there always is. Lastly, I love knowing that the emergency department is a safe place for everyone, no matter their backstory.
I have never felt such an overwhelming feeling of support and camaraderie as I do in this residency. At any given moment, I have 32 people I can call or text at all hours if I need to talk (and that’s not taking into consideration the 20+ attendings I can reach out to at any time as well). I cannot imagine training anywhere other than Regions and I am so grateful I get to call this place home.
Living in the Twin Cities
The Twin Cities is a terrific place to live. Not only is it absolutely beautiful in the North Star State, you can actually afford to live, work, and play here. You’ll find that Minnesota is one of the best states for health care in the nation. And yes, “Minnesota Nice” is a real thing. These reasons make Minnesota one of the best states to learn and practice medicine.
How to apply
ERAS application period for 2021 Match is September 1 to November 1, 2021.