- ACGME Approved Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- 36 month residency program format
- Level 1 Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Serving St. Paul metropolitan area, greater Minnesota, and Western Wisconsin
- Designed to meet the requirements for Clinical Post Graduate PA Programs for ARC-PA (accreditation process undergoing reevaluation)
- 18 month Clinical Rotation Schedule
- Collaborates with the physician EM residency program
- March and June start dates available
Square feet of clinical space
Care areas (pods)
bed care pods for crisis/behavioral health
Why I’m a resident
Emergency Medicine provides an avenue to take care for people at their scary low points, when you can be helpful by either providing a diagnostic solution or welcoming reassurance. It’s so fulfilling to be helpful to members of my community at critical points in their medical journey.
THE PEOPLE! I can’t say enough good things about the supportive nature of this program and how great everyone is. It is so amazing to experience personal and academic growth surrounded by such a fabulous support system.
Living in the Twin Cities
The Twin Cities is a terrific place to live. Not only is it absolutely beautiful in the North Star State, you can actually afford to live, work, and play here. You’ll find that Minnesota is one of the best states for health care in the nation. And yes, “Minnesota Nice” is a real thing. These reasons make Minnesota one of the best states to learn and practice medicine.
How to apply
ERAS application period for 2021 Match is September 1 to November 1, 2021.