- ACGME Approved Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- 36 month residency program format
- Level 1 Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Serving St. Paul metropolitan area, greater Minnesota, and Western Wisconsin
- Designed to meet the requirements for Clinical Post Graduate PA Programs for ARC-PA (accreditation process undergoing reevaluation)
- 18 month Clinical Rotation Schedule
- Collaborates with the physician EM residency program
- March and June start dates available
Square feet of clinical space
Care areas (pods)
bed care pods for crisis/behavioral health
Why I’m a resident
I was an officer in the Marine Corps for 7 years before finding my way to medicine. In the Marines, we train as teams to be prepared and ready to deploy anywhere at a moment’s notice. After leaving the military, I began missing the camaraderie and sense of purpose; luckily, I found my people again in EM: adventurous hard-working teams that are ready for anything that comes in the door.
These people are my colleagues, but also my close friends. We have an enriching group of staff and fellow residents that make for an incredibly supportive and safe learning environment.
Living in the Twin Cities
The Twin Cities is a terrific place to live. Not only is it absolutely beautiful in the North Star State, you can actually afford to live, work, and play here. You’ll find that Minnesota is one of the best states for health care in the nation. And yes, “Minnesota Nice” is a real thing. These reasons make Minnesota one of the best states to learn and practice medicine.
How to apply
ERAS application period for 2020 Match is September 1 to December 1, 2020.