Focus: Two year fellowship with emphasis on skills, experience, knowledge necessary to pursue international medical relief, development of international emergency medical systems and training, disaster management, and injury prevention.
Construction: The basic components of the fellowship are: international field work, completion of a masters in development policy or certificate in tropical medicine, completion of a publishable project, completion of rotations, and clinical emergency medicine and teaching.
Funding: Funding for the fellow’s salary, international travel, and relevant tuition comes from working half-time in the emergency department at Regions Hospital and affiliated outlying facilities.
- International Field Work (6-7 months)
- Master of Development Policy or ASTMH Certicate
- Publishable Project (dedicated 2 months)
- EMS/Disaster Medicine (2 months)
- International Toxicology (2 months)
- Clinical Emergency Medicine (Half-time faculty)
Applications being accepted for July 2018.
Contact Amy.X.Walsh@Healthpartners.com for more information.