- ACGME Approved Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- 36 month residency program format
- Level 1 Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Serving St. Paul metropolitan area, greater Minnesota, and Western Wisconsin
- Designed to meet the requirements for Clinical Post Graduate PA Programs for ARC-PA (accreditation process undergoing reevaluation)
- 18 month Clinical Rotation Schedule
- Collaborates with the physician EM residency program
- March and June start dates available
Square feet of clinical space
Care areas (pods)
11 bed care pods for crisis/behavioral health
Why I’m a resident
orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce vestibulum ut elit sit amet scelerisque. Pellentesque rutrum, velit non lacinia gravida, lectus sapien vulputate urna, vel dignissim dui metus et ante. Proin vehicula iaculis venenatis.
Living in the Twin Cities
Etiam condimentum lacus magna. Sed id pretium lorem. Vestibulum dolor ex, cursus ac accumsan ut, cursus sed mauris.
Donec vitae dignissim ipsum, vitae faucibus justo.
How to apply
ERAS application period for 2020 Match is September 1 to December 1, 2020.